Up to date as of 12am Sunday 22nd November
South Australia is going into a 6 day hard lock down at midnight 18th of November.
As far as we know, this means:
- All click and collects will be postponed
- Orders with Sendle as a shipping option are being delayed.
- While the courier isn’t affected themselves, these parcels are collected by drivers from a local hospitality business, which may be forced to close.
- Orders shipped with Australia Post can still go ahead, but may experience delays
- Orders shipped with StarTrack can still go ahead, but may experience delays
If you place an order with us during this time, we will contact you via text and/or email to let you know of the current situation.
If you are happy to wait for your order to be shipped when restrictions have eased, we will continue monitoring the situation and ship your parcel as soon as possible.
However, if you would rather seek a refund instead of waiting for restrictions to end, please contact us at email@example.com and we can organise this.